If you’re finding yourself feeling hungry between meals and are tempted by unhealthy options then try making these healthy raspberry oat traybake’s to help control hunger cravings. They are packed with slow energy releasing carbs and flavour, without the high calories!
- 150g of frozen raspberries
- 100g of butter
- 150g of clear honey
- 400g rolled oats
- 50g ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
For this recipe I used a 20cm x 20cm baking tray.
- Gently mash the raspberries in a bowl, so there are still lumps and then set aside
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan)
- Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan with a pinch of salt
- Take off the heat, add the oats, ground almonds and vanilla extract, then stir
- Place half the mixture into the baking tray and spread it out evenly
- Spread the mashed raspberries on top, then add the remaining mixture and spread over the top of the raspberries
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Once baked, remove from the oven, allow to cool, slice and enjoy!
Macros Per Slice*
222 Calories | 4g Protein | 26g Carbohydrates | 12g Fat
*These macros are an approximation and will vary depending on ingredients used and the size of the slice