Liquid egg whites are a great way to consume a high quality protein source. They are low in fat and carbohydrates and are incredibly convenient to use. If you want to cook a very quick meal that is packed with protein, then this super-easy omelette recipe is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 150ml of liquid eggs whites (I use liquid eggs whites from BULK POWDERS)
- Your choice of toppings, such as:
- Pre-cooked chicken
Basically, you can add whatever you want to an omelette, so feel free experiment.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan
- Once heated poor in the liquid egg whites and allow the egg mixture to set
- Add your cooked meat and/or vegetables
- Allow the egg to complete set
- Once cooked you can either fold your omelette or eat it flat