This is a delicious meal prep idea, which is high in protein, healthy carbohydrates and is most importantly quick and easy to make. Here’s how to make it.
✓ Chicken breast – 130g (40g protein, 0g carbs, 5g fat)
✓ Men’s Health Kitchen – Indian Spiced Lentils – 90g (8.4 protein, 16g carbs, 3,4g fat)
✓ Tilda – Brown Basmatic Rice & Quinoa – 125g (3.9g protein, 29.4g carbs, 2.5g fat)
✓ Handful of cherry tomatoes – 80g (0.7g protein, 3.1g carbs, 0.2g fat)
✓ Fry Light – 1 Cal Spray
1. Cut the chicken breast into thin strips
2. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half
3. Spray a pan with a few squirts of Fry Light 1 cal spray, then warm the pan for a minute
4. Add the chicken to the pan and fry until it’s cooked right through, then add the cherry tomatoes
5. Mix the spiced lentils and brown rice & quinoa, and then place it in a microwavable container
6. Add the cooked chicken into the container, on top of the lentils and brown rice & quinoa
7. Allow the meal to cool, then place the lid on the container and put it in the fridge. Your meal is now ready for tomorrow
8. When it comes to eating your meal prep just place it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, allow to cool and then consume. It’s as easy as that.
53g Protein | 48.6g Carbohydrates | 11.1g Fat
*To increase the protein content of the meal simply add more chicken and if you want to increasr the carbohydrate content then add more brown rice.